Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders

The Battlefield Blog announces that those who preorder Battlefield 3 through the EA Store will receive two in-game items for Battlefield Play4Free. These are: "The Battlefield 3 Edition 870 Combat shotgun and the Battlefield 3 Beret. Not only will these help customize your in-game avatar, you’ll also be able to get up-close and personal, devastating the competition with the business end of one of the most effective close-quarter weapons in history."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 21, 2011, 12:58 wrigleyvillain

Gee, thanks, I guess. But how bout BF3 BETA ACCESS for those of us who pre-ordered that instead of the crapfest MOH 2011?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 21, 2011, 10:26 space captain

blaster master!  
Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 21, 2011, 09:18 brn

Berets, huh? So TF2 and BF3 have hats. Brink has all kinds of clothing and tattoos. If you had told young, Dooming me that playing dress up would one day be a part of competitive FPS games, I don't think I would have believed it.  

3. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 21, 2011, 01:53 LittleMe

This reminded me to try bf P4F. It's good fun. IMO they improved many subtle aspects to the vanilla game. No, it's nowhere near as good as Project Reality but I didn't expect anything like that.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

2. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 20, 2011, 23:13 born2expire

Nope, looks like they have exclusive maps instead with the "return to karkland" dlc from day one.  

1. Re: Play4Free Perks for BF3 Preorders Apr 20, 2011, 21:32 DangerDog

EA better not pull the "exclusive weapons" bullshit for Battlefield 3, really hated that about Medal of Honor.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo