Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch

DLC Pack 4 for The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom is now available on GamersGate, adding co-op maps to the game. Also, though not mentioned on The Settlers 7 Website, which seems abandoned, the promised patch for The Settlers 7 is also now available, updating the strategy sequel to version 1.12, adding co-op support and other changes. There is a patch to update version 1.09 or later as well as a full patch for any prior version, both of which are mirrored on The Patches Scrolls and WorthPlaying. All the changes are outlined in this post.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 21, 2011, 11:48 Optional nickname

UBI and DRM are obviously sticking to their guns. DRM will never be removed, this game will get another 50 patches, and the price will remain high.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 21, 2011, 09:55 spindoctor

DRM or not, I'd buy the game on Steam if they actually put it on sale with a decent discount. To my knowledge, it has only been discounted once since it launched a year ago, and that was the Steam Christmas sale where it was available for 34$. Which seemed kind of high considering 34$ could buy one so many other games at the time.  
Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

3. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 21, 2011, 04:22 Kajetan

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Apr 21, 2011, 00:40:
I don't get why it's still enabled on this title ...
Perhaps because the game and its DLC still sells good enough. When sales drop low enough, they probably might remove the DRM to get all those people, who want the game but not the DRM.

2. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 21, 2011, 00:40 Parallax Abstraction

I don't get why it's still enabled on this title when I thought they removed it from most of the others that are using it. This game looks really good and as soon as they remove the DRM, I'll buy it.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

1. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 20, 2011, 23:40 Dev

Not the patch where they remove the crazy DRM for a single player game, so I'm still not buying it yet.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo