A new unofficial patch is now available for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
, updating the Source-engine action/RPG from defunct developer Troika Games to version 7.4. The unofficial patch is available on its official home at The Patches Scrolls
, where they have this change list
, which is reproduced below.
- +Made Danielle stay upon sending Patty to Vandal and removed safe node.
- Moved many notable restorations from basic patch to be available in Plus Edition only.
- Made skip intro always work on resolutions > 800x600 and fixed double pawnshop key.
- Corrected prostitutes privacy, Ash switch and Giovanni name issues.
- Included auto-moving and walk/run toggle, thanks to Dheu and Malkav.
- Fixed parking garage gang war problem and Ming as Nines size issue.
- Restored Larry's locations in basic patch and removed his email.
- Corrected facing Ming Obfuscated and readded claws inventory infos.
- Fixed tutorial conditions for high stats and area discipline popups.
- Repaired asking Strauss about dealt-with-gargoyle and text details.
- Removed body bag models from Dane and added one into Giovanni crypt.
- Restored Nines line, sister reconciliation and fixed Bertram issue.
- Swapped Anarchs back into basic patch and fixed getting XPs at Zhao's.
- Tweaked Strength history to avoid making Bloodstar powerup useless.
- Fixed camera cycle and Chuck being mute , thanks to burgermeister.