Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Next BIG Thing English Demo

An English-language demo for The Next BIG Thing is now available, to accompany the semi-recent German demo for Pendulo Studios' adventure game. Word is: "The demo puts you in the shoes of young Liz Allaire, one of the game’s two playable characters, in the midst of a journalistic investigation with her colleague Dan Murray. The Horror Night Ceremony is in full swing, and while our journalist duo is covering the event, Liz stubmles [sic] upon some suspicious activity. She witnesses the famous Hollywood monster actor Big Albert breaking into the office of his boss, Fitz Randolph, who also happens to be the biggest horror movie producer in the biz. The demo will give adventure fans a taste of the crazy, funny adventure to come. The Next Big Thing is loaded with whacky characters and puzzles of all types." The demo is available on the game's official website, and mirrored on AtomicGamer, Gamer's Hell, and Strategy Informer. The full game is due for release next Thursday.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: The Next BIG Thing English Demo Apr 14, 2011, 14:52 Mark

When I see that title I keep thinking it's some kind of video game version of that short lived TV show "The Next Best Thing: Who Is the Greatest Celebrity Impersonator?" from a few years back. Just me who thinks that, I'm sure...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: The Next BIG Thing English Demo Apr 14, 2011, 14:05 Optional nickname

I absolutely love their games, a tad too easy for the 'most' part, but the closest adventure games to greats from the past, including Sierra, Future-Wars, and the likes.

Long Live Pendulo Studios and the genre. They should make episodic titles.

1. Re: The Next BIG Thing English Demo Apr 14, 2011, 12:38 Dirwulf

A female journalist, and her male companion? A journalistic investigation with puzzles and whacky characters? I played that game when it was called Broken Sword. All 4 of them.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo