Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bulletstorm Soundtrack

The Epic Games Community Website now offers free downloads of the soundtrack to Bulletstorm, the just-released first-person shooter. Here's the deal: "They call it a blood symphony for a reason. If you love Bulletstorm like we do, you’ll have noticed the awesome soundtrack. And since our fans are pretty much the best in the whole universe — space pirates included — we thought we’d provide a free download of the Bulletstorm soundtrack in all its glory. That’s right. Free. No skillshots required. You’re welcome." Thanks Voodoo Extreme.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 14, 2011, 07:43 Rilcon

Bulletstorm was fun. Music was good. This is good.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 14, 2011, 05:46 Reactor

I'm not a fan of crude games, but I am a fan of good, free soundtracks. I'm glad they released it.  

6. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 14, 2011, 03:19 Jerykk

Yea, 1 hour longer. Game blew.

Did you actually play through the whole game? The last time we had this argument, you said you only played through some of the second act (out of seven). Considering that the first act is essentially tutorial that really limits the gameplay mechanics you can use, that's not much to base an opinion on.

5. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 14, 2011, 03:08 xXBatmanXx

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 22:34:
Icewind wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 21:49:
I guess since it's so bad People Can Fly don't want to be connected with it and have let CliffyB take full credit for it and its 4 hour long single player and lack of any real MP modes.

If you played the game you would know it's much longer than 4 hours. Also the game reviewed rather well, so I don't know where you get the idea PCF are embarrassed by it.

Yea, 1 hour longer. Game blew.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

4. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 13, 2011, 23:51 Beamer

Bulletstorm was fantastic. $50 fantastic? Maybe not, but I got my $40 worth.

And if you've played it you've seen that Epic has their fingerprints all over it. Clearly there were major frequent flyer miles racked up between poland and cary. This isn't necessarily something worth bragging about, as more than a few on this site have felt that likely hurt the game as much as helped it, but I don't think it's deniable as a whole.

Regardless, since Epic owns PCF, it's really one and the same. PCF is just another team of Epic's. A quite good one.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

3. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 13, 2011, 23:31 Jerykk

I thought Bulletstorm was an enjoyable romp, if a bit short. I played through it on the highest difficulty and I think it only took me 7 hours. Not worth $60 but definitely worth $30. I also thought the music was pretty good and I love free soundtracks. All games should release their soundtracks for free.  

2. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 13, 2011, 22:34 StingingVelvet

Icewind wrote on Apr 13, 2011, 21:49:
I guess since it's so bad People Can Fly don't want to be connected with it and have let CliffyB take full credit for it and its 4 hour long single player and lack of any real MP modes.

If you played the game you would know it's much longer than 4 hours. Also the game reviewed rather well, so I don't know where you get the idea PCF are embarrassed by it.

1. Re: Bulletstorm Soundtrack Apr 13, 2011, 21:49 Icewind

I love how Epic always acts like Bulletstorm is "their" game and talk as if they made it.

People Can Fly made it. You know, the folks who made one of the best FPS's of all time, Painkiller?

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo