A new patch for Total War: Shogun 2
is now automatically available via Steam
, offering a bunch of fixes for The Creative Assembly's strategy sequel set in feudal Japan. Here's the change list from Steam
- Multiplayer - More game lobbies are now visible on the Battle List in Avatar Conquest mode.
- Multiplayer - More game lobbies are now visible on the Battle List in Multiplayer Campaign Mode.
- Multiplayer - Fix for crash when rearranging unit cards in battle lobby.
- Multiplayer Battle List - Fix for crash when [ALT] + [Tab]'ing / minimising the game when in a Battle List game lobby.
- Multiplayer Battle List - Fix for crash when changing the "Battle type" filter from "Classic Battles" to any other filter.
- Multiplayer Battle List - Fix for lag caused by selecting the "Classic Battles" tick box on the Host Battle setup screen (where the player names the game).
- Multiplayer Battles - Fix for UI bug where the back button did not function / was greyed out on the battle results screen leaving players stuck.
- Multiplayer Battles - Fixed for players having trouble joining 1v1 Match Made battles and being given a default army.
- Multiplayer Battles - Fix for Client crash if Host searches battle before Clients leave battle results screen in the Setup Team screen
- Multiplayer Battles - Fix for Client crash when Host kicks Client from the game while the Client is on the Retainer, Load Army or Save Army screen.
- Multiplayer Battles - Fix for rare crash when alliance goes under AI control due to player leaving the battle.
- Multiplayer Battles - Improved accessibility for players attempting to join a 1v1 Auto team land battle or Campaign drop in battle.
- Multiplayer Campaign - Fix for rare crash where player leaving battle causes crash for remaining players upon switch to AI control.
- Avatar - Fix for crash when [ALT] + [Tab]'ing / minimising the game on the Avatar customisation screen
- Battles - Fix for rare multithreading crash caused by interaction between the UI and the game
- Land Battles - Fix for crash in deployment phase caused by using the Increase Rank and Increase File buttons on a unit in Spear Wall formation
- Land Battles - Fix for rare crash when positioning the mouse over unit proxies when attempting to dock units
- Naval Battles - Fix for very rare crash when ordering ships