Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle

The Humble Frozenbyte Bundle offers a third "pay what you want" indie bundle sale, featuring five Mac, Windows, and Linux games from Frozenbyte, free of any DRM. As with the past such bundles, in addition to customers being able to name their own price, they are have the chance to benefit the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Child's Play Charity. Here's word on the bundle, which includes three complete games, a future release that's still in development, and a cancelled game prototype:

Please note, while Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor are very polished games and ready to play on all platforms, the Splot and Jack Claw bonuses are different.

Splot is still under development and will be added to your bundle once it is completed. Jack Claw is a prototype of a game Frozenbyte was developing but canceled before completion.

View
4. Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Apr 12, 2011, 19:26 Slashman

Bought, bought and bought!

You can't go wrong with an offer like this. I respect and support indie devs.

Also, while I'm on the topic. Pick up a copy of Sanctum!

It's very much worth it. But if you don't believe me...you can go to their facebook page and try for a beta key. I'm sold on the single beta map alone...

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 12, 16:52 Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Tumbler
  3. Apr 12, 17:55  Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle jimnms
>> 4. Apr 12, 19:26   Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Slashman
  2. Apr 12, 17:23 Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Dev
  5. Apr 12, 19:28 Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle D4rkKnight
  6. Apr 12, 19:54  Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Golwar
  7. Apr 13, 03:44 Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Shadowcat
  8. Apr 13, 09:19 Re: Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Ant

footer

Blue's News logo