Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Previews Apr 5, 2011, 02:02 Acleacius

When their sales are 30% lower than expectations, they will pretend it has nothing to do with being designed as a console game.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Previews Apr 5, 2011, 00:20 Jerykk

To be fair, they probably previewed Brink on X360 as well.  

9. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 22:14 Sepharo

Creston wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 13:58:
I like how the preview in PCGAMER is played on the fucking Xbox.

How did you determine this? Not trying to cast doubt I just couldn't find/glean the info myself.

Ah, see now you're talking about Deus Ex 3 not Brink.

8. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 17:19 Bucky

Cutter wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 17:01:
Verno wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 12:04:
Brink sounds fucking great.

I've already got my pre-order paid for. I cannot wait to get my hands on Brink! I want it NOW!

I've actually been considering a pre-order from Amazon, in addition to the Steam pre-order I already have, just so I can get the extra goodies.

God I want to play this game.

7. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 17:01 Cutter

Verno wrote on Apr 4, 2011, 12:04:

I've already got my pre-order paid for. I cannot wait to get my hands on Brink! I want it NOW!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

6. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 15:43 avianflu

Brink looks very very interesting -- it seems to have had a long and thorny development cycle but that is not always a bad thing.  

5. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 13:58 Creston

I like how the preview in PCGAMER is played on the fucking Xbox. Well done there, guys. Way to be true to your name.

That said, it still sounded cool. It even includes Far Cry 2's health system for your energy, which is awesome.

Creston

4. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 13:48 Tumbler

I'm very excited about brink, I have some amazon credits to spend and I think I'll be pre-ordering that game. Looks fun. I'm hoping that the titles over the next few months impress me more than what I've seen over the past 2 months. Played Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, picked up Dragon age 2, played Homefront, and played Crysis and I'm left feeling disappointed with all of them. Homefront is ok, the MP fun but once you've played it for a bit you're seen everything there is to see. Killzone 3 is the same thing.

Hoping that LA Noire, Portal 2 and Brink will give me something that keeps my attention for more than an hour. I can't even bring myself to play dragon age 2, I'm trading it back out as I have so much to complete in DAO that it feels like a waste of my time to play DA2.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

3. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 12:24 Jerykk

Good to hear that the melee auto-kills in DX3 actually have some sort of balancing in the form of energy consumption. Still, based on the preview, they still seem a bit overpowered.  

2. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 12:04 Verno

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

1. Re: Morning Previews Apr 4, 2011, 10:43 InBlack

Not exactly a preview of Elder Scrolls V there on MaximumPC. Screens only. And old screens at that.  

I have a nifty blue line!

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo