Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer

This launch trailer from IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover shows off 1C: Maddox Games' upcoming combat flight simulator set during World War II's pivotal Battle of Britain. The clip features several different aircraft, and snippets of air-to-air and air-to-ground combat. The clip ends saying the game is due Spring 2011, and a couple of weeks ago Ubisoft announced it is due on April 26. Here's the embedded version.

View
5. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Mar 31, 2011, 15:07 Wildone

I've not been able to test this as it wont recognize my joystick.
From what I've read its been improved slightly over IL2s but that was already pretty good.
You can't even make a quick mission like you could in IL2! They give you some preset missions, but you cant do it like before..I wanna fly this plane against this, this and this. Nope.
The best thing about it is the ocean it looks friggin amazing. The landscape looks cartoony, if you compare that alone to say Birds Of Pretty THATS how I might expect it to be, Im from the UK and I dont remember it being so 'bright' like the wizard of Oz..

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 31, 12:10 Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Wildone
  2. Mar 31, 13:34  Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer S2M
  3. Mar 31, 14:03   Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Dmitri_M
>> 5. Mar 31, 15:07    Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Wildone
  6. Mar 31, 17:03     Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Dmitri_M
  7. Mar 31, 19:59  Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer jimnms
  8. Mar 31, 20:23   Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer Wildone
  4. Mar 31, 15:04 Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Trailer DangerDog

footer

Blue's News logo