Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
1. Re: Music industry will force licenses on Amazon Cloud Player—or else. Mar 31, 2011, 12:28 Nucas

i think amazon's position makes sense. they just enable consumers to make fair use of their purchased music.

i don't expect it to go well for them in court, though. the american government should be assuming a new role in this century: protecting citizens from the mega-corporations that care only about quarterly revenue gains at any cost.

unfortunately the few with mountains of wealth at their disposal have already integrated themselves into washington too tightly to see the rights of citizens prioritized.

and so the judicial system will do it's part for their corporate sponsors, i'm sure. someone has to fund that re-election campaign, after all. or, even better, need to lay the groundwork to retire into a cushy private sector job! this is america, get yours at any price.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Mar 31, 12:28 Re: Music industry will force licenses on Amazon Cloud Player—or else. Nucas
  2. Apr 1, 00:47  Re: Music industry will force licenses on Amazon Cloud Player—or else. TurdFergasun

footer

Blue's News logo