Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeons DLC Released

The Dungeons Website now offers the promised Into the Dark DLC for Dungeons, the vengeful dungeon lord game. Here's the news: "The new DLC pack includes one new campaign mission (adding approximately 1.5 hours of additional gameplay), 10 new sandbox-mode maps and 19 new prestige gimmicks for just £3.99/€3.99. The new content is available for purchase now via the Kalypso Launcher within Dungeons, and will also be available this Friday via digital distribution services."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 21:49 Prez

"Dungeons" is the rare game that regardless of reviews, I just want to play. I'm going to get this, and probably enjoy the hell out it. It just tickles that special part of my brain. I just like Kalypso games.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 20:48 Steele Johnson

JaguarUSF wrote on Mar 30, 2011, 18:20:
Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 30, 2011, 16:54:
Actually, if there wasn't a demo, you'd probably want the opposite of what you asked: "are there any people who haven't played Dungeon Keeper who played this?"

I didn't play Dungeon Keeper, and I did not care for Dungeons.

Thanks for the feedback, but I'll still try out the demo.

5. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 18:20 JaguarUSF

Steele Johnson wrote on Mar 30, 2011, 16:54:
Actually, if there wasn't a demo, you'd probably want the opposite of what you asked: "are there any people who haven't played Dungeon Keeper who played this?"

I didn't play Dungeon Keeper, and I did not care for Dungeons.

4. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 16:54 Steele Johnson

Ratty wrote on Mar 30, 2011, 13:21:
OK, I know it's not Dungeon Keeper (sigh), and I've read some reviews that say it's rather mediocre, but have any other Dungeon Keeper fans played this? Is it worth picking up? I mean the original game, not the DLC.

Remember, people hate change (or can't handle it). So if something is new to something, you'll get better feedback.

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 2011, 17:08.

3. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 15:19 Ratty

Oh, thanks. I didn't know there was a demo. It's a shame a demo isn't a given anymore nowdays.  

2. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 14:27 Cutter

Did you try the demo? I thought it was rather terrible.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Dungeons DLC Released Mar 30, 2011, 13:21 Ratty

OK, I know it's not Dungeon Keeper (sigh), and I've read some reviews that say it's rather mediocre, but have any other Dungeon Keeper fans played this? Is it worth picking up? I mean the original game, not the DLC.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo