Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer

A new trailer from Dungeon Siege III shows another of the characters in Obsidian Entertainment's upcoming action/RPG sequel. The clip introduces Katarina, described as "a gun-toting, projectile-blasting, spell-weaving, hound-taming bundle of RPG goodness." Here's the embedded version.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer Mar 26, 2011, 10:24 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looks pretty good, but all info to date seems to indicate you no longer have control of a party of PCs/NPCs, as in the first two games.

Aka this should have been called random-Diablo clone number 89327948234, not Dungeon Siege 3.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer Mar 26, 2011, 02:01 Prez

I liked both and this threequel is on my list as well. DS2 was definitely better than DS1 in my book.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

8. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 23:14 entr0py

PHJF wrote on Mar 25, 2011, 20:29:
What in the fucking fuck are you smoking, Dungeon Siege 2 was 100x the game Dungeon Siege was.

And yet, sadly, you're in a minority of people who can see how things really are. Possibly because everyone else is on crack.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dungeon-siege

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dungeon-siege-ii

7. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 20:29 PHJF

What in the fucking fuck are you smoking, Dungeon Siege 2 was 100x the game Dungeon Siege was.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

6. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katarina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 18:59 entr0py

After the disappointing Dungeon Siege 2 and the abysmal Space Siege I'm actually glad that Gas Powered Games sold of the rights to the series. I've got more faith in Obsidian's development ability at this point.

I just hope that the PC version features proper mouse based targeting along the lines of the previous games, and not some attempt to imitate the gamepad controls from the console versions.

5. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katrina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 18:58 captawe

They should have called it Dungeon Siege III Daikatana!

----

4. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katrina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 18:51 Cutter

Huh, I hear a lot of pow pow pow but no pew pew pew!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katrina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 17:24 PHJF

Her name is Katarina.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katrina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 17:07 the_culture

Hey Blue, you posted the wrong video. This is a video of early Bayonetta footage.  

1. Re: Dungeon Siege III Katrina Trailer Mar 25, 2011, 16:57 Kxmode

There's A Hurricane Coming­!®  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo