Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released

Mad Vulture Games now offers the Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition, a bit earlier than expected. The patch is available freely to owners of the game, or the Enhanced Edition is available via Steam, where it is currently on sale for 75% off. This trailer celebrates the news, and this changelog outlines all that this changes in the role-playing sequel.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 23, 2011, 06:12 yuastnav

Gothic Universe is worth buying for Gothic 1 alone.
You can completely forget about Gothic 4, though.

Gothic 3 was okay but I don't expect much from Forsaken Gods, whether enhanced or not.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 23, 2011, 02:50 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Bought.

Not crap.

8. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 22:49 StingingVelvet

Prez wrote on Mar 22, 2011, 21:49:
Okay, so there's Gothic 3, then the expansion Forsaken Gods. This Enhanced Edition replaces the standalone expansion, Forsaken Gods. Got it.

Yah. And if you ever play Gothic 3 make sure you use the fan patch.

7. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 22:45 Elf Shot The Food

I was thinking of getting this and Gothic II Gold Edition off Steam, seeing how they're selling for $2.50 apiece.

Looks like that patch fixes a lot of issues. Maybe now the game's actually in a playable state?

6. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 21:49 Prez

Okay, so there's Gothic 3, then the expansion Forsaken Gods. This Enhanced Edition replaces the standalone expansion, Forsaken Gods. Got it.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

5. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 21:37 StingingVelvet

Prez wrote on Mar 22, 2011, 21:25:
Is this an addon, or does it take the place of vanilla Gothic 3?

Forsaken Gods is an expansion pack.

4. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 21:25 Prez

Is this an addon, or does it take the place of vanilla Gothic 3?  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

3. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 21:18 StingingVelvet

Downloading, even though I probably won't play it for months. They did amazing work on Gothic 3 though, so it's worth trying.  

2. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 20:49 Surf

Not Stoked.

Crap.

1. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Released Mar 22, 2011, 20:36 The Phantom Chicken of CS_Italy

Stoked!  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo