Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues

Activision Blizzard's lawsuit against Electronic Arts over the Jason West and Vince Zampella/Infinity Ward situation will continue, reports Bloomberg, where they say: "California Superior Court Judge Elihu Berle in Los Angeles today refused to dismiss all but one of the claims against Electronic Arts. The judge, without ruling on the merits of Activisionís claims, said the company had provided sufficient facts in its complaint for the case to proceed." Their report continues, saying: "Electronic Arts had said in court filings that Activision failed to provide facts to support its allegation that the rival company intended for two of Activisionís executives to breach their contracts. The judge referred to Activisionís assertion that Electronic Arts sought confidential information from the executives in overruling the objection." Thanks Big Download.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues Mar 17, 2011, 04:43 Rigs

Ugh, somehow I have a feeling that the writers for Law and Order: LA are considering this for one their episodes...blech!

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues Mar 17, 2011, 04:22 Sempai

Both parties are made up of cream filled douche bags.

But..I'll have to side with the two douche bags who's game I'll probably want to play rather than the small man in a suit(Kotick)who would sell his own mother if it produced him a profit.

Let the two dildo's make their new modern warfare in space game and THEN sue them for profits!..Yeah, do that Kotick.

3. Re: Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues Mar 16, 2011, 23:44 Sepharo

Are you guys trolling Beamer?

I've already forgotten what this lawsuit all about and who's suing for what.

I guess Activision owes these guys money? And Activision is suing EA for spite?

My company has lost 3 developers in a few months to the same other business (not a competitor) but I don't think the CEO is going to sue.

2. Re: Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues Mar 16, 2011, 22:27 Overon

Cutter wrote on Mar 16, 2011, 22:17:
They're all evil.
Maybe. But evil is a continuum. Some are more evil than others. I want to know who is more evil in this case.

1. Re: Activision's EA Lawsuit Continues Mar 16, 2011, 22:17 Cutter

They're all evil.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo