Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

WoW Patch Plans

A post from last week on Battle.net outlines the new patch on the Public Test Realms for World of Warcraft where players can check out changes in an upcoming version 4.1 patch for Blizzard's MMORPG. Included is word on plans to reopen Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman and an outline of further class changes, as they say: "While we do intend to make fewer balance changes in patch 4.1, you can still expect to find a fair number of updates." Thanks Ant.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 16, 2011, 06:07 Muscular Beaver

I checked the forums yesterday and it seems the huge outcry about last patch has settled and people actually often acting like it never happened (suggesting to roll feral druid for PvP for example).
I wish I had millions of stupid customers like those.

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 15, 2011, 16:51 Fion

Goodbye WoW, Hello Guild Wars 2!  

4. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 15, 2011, 15:04 Tim Collins

Keeping the mob at bay is the best WoW analogy of 2011 :-P  

3. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 15, 2011, 12:39 Wallshadows

Ghostcrawler got upset because of his arrogance and stupidity when posting on the forums which is why he no longer does so because everything he says is usually a contradiction.

Also, while I would like to see new instances, it just so happens that ZG was one of my favorite places to go pound sand for an afternoon. With the 'new' revisions on the PTR, it's quite enjoyable so it's interesting how ZA will pan out as well.

At this point, it's all about keeping the mob at bay while we each give them our monthly subs till Titan comes out and those who feel cheated out of the mounts will be back in full swing.

Until shaman's are god-like again I vow to never play WoW again.

Unfortunately, most classes are beginning to exhibit homogenization in terms of gear stats and even abilities. While I doubt Shamans will ever lose their Totems, their Bloodlust/Heroism has been provided to the Mage class and even specific Hunter pets. Death Knights and Warlocks will have a Battle Res as well so it sets up an awkward precedence that leaves no one safe of their unique abilities if the community cries enough about them.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 2011, 12:45.

2. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 15, 2011, 12:11 Omni

yaaaay!
More old contents remade.

1. Re: WoW Patch Plans Mar 15, 2011, 10:05 Tim Collins

Until shaman's are god-like again I vow to never play WoW again. That tells u how long its been since I'v played. I severly miss 1 shot'n people with a 2-hander off a random windfury proc. And after that nerf I miss totally blazzing people up via elemental turret-like action. Kinda like when I was a kid and found out WWF was fake....heart broken. The heavy armor caster archetype is def my thing. I am and always will be an old DAOC fanatic...and no the thane sucked.....my fav class was a champion, debuffing the shit outa somebody and bashing their head in with a nice fat 2-hander....  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo