Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video

HotHardware has a video shot at this weekend's PAX East extravaganza showing Duke Nukem Forever being played on the show flow. This is a good example of bad ShakyCam footage, as most of the monitors are at an off angle, and the cameraperson's attention wanders readily, so the view jumps from monitor to monitor, but does offer a look at some weapons and enemies in action.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 14, 2011, 05:36 Zoom

Jerykk wrote on Mar 14, 2011, 02:13:
Duke 3D was crass and immature as well.
But it had good looks, sexy sunglasses and blonde crew cut.
I sincerely hope that i can still give cash to pole dancers so they can "shake it, baby".

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 14, 2011, 02:13 Jerykk

More of the same? You thought Bulletstorm was a ripoff of Gears of War, a third-person, cover-based shooter. Nothing I've seen of DNF suggests that it will be third-person or cover-based. You also criticized the writing of Bulletstorm for being crass and immature. Hate to break it to you but Duke 3D was crass and immature as well.  

6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 14, 2011, 01:32 xXBatmanXx

After suffering through Bulletstorm....the more I see of Duke the more I think it will be more of the same....which is to bad. Duke really set the tone years ago for this type of game.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 22:56 Heltorne

whatever the case may be it looks pretty fun, can actually somewhat interact with the environment and it's something different then a "realistic" war FPS for a change  

4. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 20:59 Quicksilver

saluk wrote on Mar 13, 2011, 18:42:
Generic fps alert.

Are they playing duke nukem, or the latest borderlands dlc?

This game won't be generic, it'll be nostalgic

3. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 19:42 Cartman

saluk wrote on Mar 13, 2011, 18:42:
Generic fps alert.

It looks more like Battle: Los Angeles but in the desert. Freak

2. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 18:42 saluk

Generic fps alert.

1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 16:59 DukeFNukem

Release this game already. Somebody leak it to the internet. I wanna play this game. Im salivating right now for this game. 12 damn years was just too long to wait. I've suffered permanent emotional pain and suffering issues as a result of these delays and now they just keep teasing me with little shaky cam clips. Its not right. I think I may have legal grounds for a lawsuit. Who will be my lawyer?  
Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't kill you...

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo