Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Prey 2 Revealed

French website NoFrag has a cover image of the next issue of French gaming magazine Joystick, which shows their cover story to be a Prey 2 reveal, indicating a follow-up is in the works to the first-person shooter. There are no details yet, but the accompanying blurb says "personne ne l'attendait mais ca va changer!" NoFrag helped us with a translation, saying this means "Nobody was expecting it, but that's going to change!" The original Prey was developed by Human Head Studios for now mostly defunct 3D Realms, but the rights to the franchise now belong to id Software and Bethesda Softworks parent company Zenimax.

View
12. Re: Prey 2 Revealed Mar 12, 2011, 13:32 Heltorne

Hell yeah I can't wait!

Weirdly I remember around 1998 I think I was waiting on a game called PREY that sounded awesome with an original idea concerning portals..etc..

It got put on hold and finally the game came out a few years ago and it kicked ass!
Even though it's not used in the exact same way Prey should be given props for doing the whole portal thing before Portal.
Not to mention the game is just plain out FUN with cool environments. I really miss games like that. Hopefully with Duke Nukem coming out ..etc...it will change things from this whole realistic shooter thing.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 11, 18:15 Re: Prey 2 Revealed nin
  2. Mar 11, 18:27  Re: Prey 2 Revealed Lorcin
  3. Mar 11, 19:01 Re: Prey 2 Revealed Sempai
  5. Mar 11, 19:41  Re: Prey 2 Revealed HorrorScope
  6. Mar 11, 19:47   Re: Prey 2 Revealed Lorcin
  7. Mar 11, 20:11    Re: Prey 2 Revealed Bill Borre
  4. Mar 11, 19:33 Re: Prey 2 Revealed headkase
  8. Mar 11, 20:31 Re: Prey 2 Revealed Lit_Reflex001
  9. Mar 11, 21:01  Re: Prey 2 Revealed Elf Shot The Food
>> 12. Mar 12, 13:32   Re: Prey 2 Revealed Heltorne