Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Starpoint Gemini

Iceberg Interactive announces that Starpoint Gemini is gold, and LGM Games' tactical sci-fi RPG is now in manufacturing. The game is slated for retail release across U.K., Benelux and Scandinavian territories on March 25. Here's word on the game:

Starpoint Gemini is a tactical space RPG set in a science-fiction universe, which focuses on the control and strengths of individual vessels and their captains. Players can travel the rich vastness of the Gemini star system freely, fight skirmishes with rogue ships, trade commodities, research anomalies, buy new vessels, upgrade their ships with state-of-the-art technology, increase their experience and rank to become more powerful and ultimately use all that in large scale engagements against other fleets of hostile ships.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Gold - Starpoint Gemini Mar 11, 2011, 16:01 Creston

Looks pretty decent. Sorta like X-Lite. 30 Euros seems pretty steep, tho.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Gold - Starpoint Gemini Mar 11, 2011, 02:35 Theo

Digital distrobution? and no multiplayer? :-( dam it i want more good space games with multiplayer!

This comment was edited on Mar 11, 2011, 02:45.

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.

2. Re: Gold - Starpoint Gemini Mar 11, 2011, 01:02 Cutter

Nice trailer, is there a demo?  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Gold - Starpoint Gemini Mar 10, 2011, 22:04 Wowbagger_TIP

Cool game with some real potential, but it still needs some work.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo