Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Toy Soldiers Nears

Signal Studios announces Toy Soldiers: Cold War, an upcoming sequel to Toy Soldiers they will be showing off at PAX East this weekend, saying the toy-themed action/strategy follow-up will be coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade, just like the original (thanks Eurogamer). Something we didn't notice in the announcement at first is that it also includes word to expect the original Toy Soldiers for Windows soon (thanks Big Download). Word is: "Due to its overwhelming success, Signal Studios is pleased to announce the PC release of Toy Soldiers coming late spring/early summer 2011."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: PC Toy Soldiers Nears Mar 10, 2011, 15:54 nin

This was a pretty fun game, but certain parts - like upgrading your units during a battle - were a pain to do with a gamepad. It will probably be more enjoyable on PC just for the fact that you'll be able to use a mouse.

I was thinking the same thing. Hope it comes to Steam.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: PC Toy Soldiers Nears Mar 10, 2011, 14:27 ASeven

I do enjoy tower defense games but it's hard to find great ones, this one seems to be really hitting the right spots for me.  

3. Re: PC Toy Soldiers Nears Mar 10, 2011, 13:42 Theo

despite having this on the 360 ill prolly get on pc as well, its lots of fun.

(hope its not like monday night combat thats fucking excellent on the 360 and shite on the pc).

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.

2. Re: PC Toy Soldiers Nears Mar 10, 2011, 12:23 Verno

Thanks for the info, I'll throw it on my wishlist on Steam.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

1. Re: PC Toy Soldiers Nears Mar 10, 2011, 12:12 Elf Shot The Food

This was a pretty fun game, but certain parts - like upgrading your units during a battle - were a pain to do with a gamepad. It will probably be more enjoyable on PC just for the fact that you'll be able to use a mouse.

Other than the control issues, it was a good tower defense game with lots of charm.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo