Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America

Topware Interactive announces that since there is still no retail version of Two Worlds II in North America, they have allocated the remainder of the collectible "Royal Edition" of Reality Pump's role-playing sequel to meet demand, with TopWare Interactive managing director James Seaman explaining: "the multi-platinum PC hit has finally come to the North American shores and we are excited to be able to bring this edition which, to date, has not been released by our third party publisher." This is being sold exclusively through GameStop, and word is the limited North American Royal Edition includes two additional codes not contained in its European counterpart. The complete list of bonus materials follows.

• Bonus DVD (With music tracks, TWII wallpaper, HD cinematic and teaser trailers and trial of TopWare's upcoming title: Battle VS. Chess )
  • Double-sided Map of Antaloor poster
  • Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
  • 5 Exclusive unlockable in-game equipment codes
  • Two Worlds II Limited Edition mousepad
  • Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
  • Two Worlds II exclusive artbook

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 11, 2011, 01:38 venomhed

Game any good.. pffff. Pure dog shit. Buy it and see, 4-6 hours and you will drop it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 10, 2011, 12:52 Bumpy

Pippiwolf wrote on Mar 10, 2011, 05:22:
If you're prone to get motion sick stay away from this one. The blur and motion effects are extrem and can't be switched off. Had to stop playing after a couple of hours.

FOV is more an issue to me than any graphic effect.

8. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 10, 2011, 05:22 Pippiwolf

If you're prone to get motion sick stay away from this one. The blur and motion effects are extrem and can't be switched off. Had to stop playing after a couple of hours.  

7. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 23:57 StingingVelvet

I got the Royal Edition on amazon a month ago from Topware... US version... so I'm not sure where this Gamestop exclusive thing came from.

In any case the game is good, though not great. Excellent magic system and some unique environments, but generally average quest design and story.

6. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 21:46 Bumpy

Sempai wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 21:22:
This game any good?

From what I hear on the forums, yes, it's good. Just waiting for USA retail and playing Risen in the mean time.

5. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 21:35 Acleacius

After the way the company treated everyone with the first game, there's no way I'm getting near this game without an editor, full release and some reviews.

No more smoke and mirrors.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 21:25 space captain

Sempai wrote on Mar 9, 2011, 21:22:
This game any good?

a bit better than mediocre

Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 21:22 Sempai

This game any good?  

2. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 18:35 Bumpy

So you can now get the retail version but only at Gamestop and only the collectors edition at what $90? $100? Pass.

I could give a rats about that, just tell me when the normal retail version will be at my local Walmart or Best Buy please.

1. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 18:21 born2expire

What a bunch of idiots Topware is, first they shelved the game for almost 4 months because they didn't want to launch at the same time as Catacyslm, then they skip a retail release all together , now they are pushing out the special edition that never made it to market.  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo