Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Guild Wars II Trailers

A series of four pretty steady ShakyCam Guild Wars II clips on GameTrailers show character creation and the starting areas in ArenaNet's upcoming MMORPG sequel. They are Part I, Part II, Part III, and Part IV. Part III features the just-revealed thief class, showing dual-wielding, how the thief uses initiative rather than cool down timers, stealth (invisibility), shadow step (teleportation), and weapon stealing. Thanks Cutter.

View
8. Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Mar 4, 2011, 16:09 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Mar 4, 2011, 13:04:
How does Guild Wars 1 hold up these days? The trilogy is up for $30 on steam. Thinking about giving it a try until 2 comes out.

It doesn't hold up well at all these days, I would definitely wait on the second game. I was a huge fan of the first game but it's hard to revisit it.

Graphically it looks like buttocks, you can't jump, the scripting was novel at the time but has since been outdone and so on.

If you are used to WoW, GW doesn't look too bad (And the newer campaigns and the expansion look very good.) Oh no! You can't jump! Not that you need to.

I've been playing it again because I am bored with WoW right now (and RIFT is a straight up clone) and I want to get free stuff for my GW2 characters. (Including reserving my names.)

And $30 for all of them is a good deal.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 4, 11:53 Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Fion
  2. Mar 4, 11:59 Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Verno
  3. Mar 4, 12:44  Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Yifes
  4. Mar 4, 13:00  Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Cutter
  5. Mar 4, 13:04 Re: Guild Wars II Trailers Verno