Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Saints Row: The Third Announced

THQ and Volition officially announce Saints Row 3, which is actually titled Saints Row: The Third, saying the upcoming continuation of this open-world action series is due for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 this holiday season. As suspected, they promise the first real details about the sequel in the cover story in the April Game Informer magazine, which is shipping to subscribers "early" this month. For now, all they are offering is a slight dig at the rival Grand Theft auto franchise: "Saints Row: The Third puts you on top of the world, right at the beginning of the game, with all the perks that go along with being the head of an elite criminal organization," said Danny Bilson, THQ Executive Vice President, Core Games. "There’s no delivering pizza, no shuttling family members about in a long series of taxi missions. Instead, you take all the power of the Third Street Saints and you take the world by storm."

View
1. Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced Mar 2, 2011, 21:50 Flipper405

lol... I feel like you pretty much had to build up from nothing in Saints Row 2 as well. I don't see how you can make it interesting if you already have everything?

We'll see though, I definitely spent a lot more time with SR2 than I first thought I was going to.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Mar 2, 21:50 Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced Flipper405
  2. Mar 2, 21:55  Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced Beamer
  3. Mar 2, 22:19 Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced JohnBirshire
  5. Mar 2, 22:58  Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced PHJF
  8. Mar 3, 05:14   Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced Doma
  10. Mar 3, 13:20   Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced DG
  11. Mar 3, 13:43    Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced nin
  4. Mar 2, 22:37 Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced space captain
  6. Mar 2, 23:24 Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced Verno
  7. Mar 3, 00:35 Re: Saints Row: The Third Announced space captain