Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Alice: Madness Returns in June

Alice: Madness Returns has an official release date, reports Computer and Video Games, saying the sequel to American McGee's Alice is due on June 14th. They checked the game out at the GDC, and say American McGee promises "a deep and rich combat system that will test the powers of Alice's imagination."

View
4. Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Mar 3, 2011, 00:40 Cram

Maybe it'll blow, maybe it'll be fantastic. I personally hope it turns out excellent. I am sure a Gameplay vid is upcoming soon.

On another note, I prefer this style of releasing a game. I am bored of companies releasing screenshots and videos YEARS before a game is released. You end up knowing absolutely everything there is to know about the game before you even play it. No one forces you watch those vids, view those screenshots or read spoilers, but they just seem to end up taking over the internet whenever they're released. I'm looking at you Blizzard. Others are guilty too, in my opinion. I've seen all there is to see of Rage as of right now, and TBH I'm already bored; and I usually love ID games.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 2, 23:08 Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June entr0py
  2. Mar 2, 23:42  Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Tony!!!
  3. Mar 2, 23:47  Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Jerykk
>> 4. Mar 3, 00:40   Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Cram
  9. Mar 3, 10:51    Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Elessar
  5. Mar 3, 06:41 Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June PacoTaco
  6. Mar 3, 07:14  Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Cutter
  7. Mar 3, 07:56  Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Zoom
  10. Mar 3, 14:57   Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June PacoTaco
  8. Mar 3, 09:00 Re: Alice: Madness Returns in June Ant

footer

Blue's News logo