Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Tanks Patch and Tutorial

World of Tanks Tutorial Part 4 is another trailer to explain the inner workings of World of Tanks, Wargaming.net's MMOTPS. Today's installment discusses game modes as well as upcoming high-level content. Also, the World of Tanks Blog announces the release of a new patch to bring the beta to version 0.6.3.8 adding a new map, an interface for clan battles, premium tanks, and more.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: When does the free beta end? Mar 1, 2011, 23:37 Lokust

This isn't an MMO, it's 15 on 15 with player matching.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: When does the free beta end? Mar 1, 2011, 19:02 Scutty

The game will supposedly launch this year. My experience with the game has been glitch free; although the only gameplay mode currently is team battle/capture the flag.  

4. When does the free beta end? Mar 1, 2011, 15:18 Ant

When does this beta end anyways? It seems to have been going for many months.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: World of Tanks Patch and Tutorial Mar 1, 2011, 11:55 Scutty

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 1, 2011, 11:16:
Hardly a realistic game, the developers have made the Russian tanks quite overpowered. The only thing good about the Russian tanks was their durability.

Glad you are having fun playing it, I did not like it because of the bias toward the Russian tanks.

Even if the Russian tanks were overpowered (which I have not experienced), the matches are fair, fun and reward teamwork. I am in a M4 with a 105 gun and am having a blast.

2. Re: World of Tanks Patch and Tutorial Mar 1, 2011, 11:16 Ozmodan

Hardly a realistic game, the developers have made the Russian tanks quite overpowered. The only thing good about the Russian tanks was their durability.

Glad you are having fun playing it, I did not like it because of the bias toward the Russian tanks.

1. Re: World of Tanks Patch and Tutorial Mar 1, 2011, 09:07 InBlack

Ive been enjoying this game/beta alot. Even though its still in beta and people have been having issues (myself included) the core gameplay and sheer fun-factor is pretty big.

Yesterday I managed to kill 3 tanks in a single battle and be the last tank standing and still win the match. Its even more exhilirating than any FPS match, since its so much harder to master these little beasts. (Im only Tier2 )

Im eager to try the new patch after work, hopefully it will have resolved some of the lag/controll issues Ive been having on some servers.

If not Ill have to switch to the US servers and try those out.... Hmmmm, I might do that in any case.

I have a nifty blue line!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo