Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots

The Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Video Developer Diary gives us details on Elemental: Fallen Enchantress, Stardock's upcoming 4X strategy game (which will be free to Elemental owners) using the setting from Elemental: War of Magic. The diary is narrated by Stardock associate producer Toby Sarnelle, who offers some details on the game, and outlines its all-new tactical combat system. We have some new artwork and screenshots, and the embedded version of the trailer follows.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 17:21 baltar

I've alwayse wondered - is the addon free to people who bought the DL version or is it free for everyone??

I bought elemental last year - CE off amazon about a month after it came out, but never got around to installing it.. can I still get a free addon?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 09:31 Wowbagger_TIP

boogiebac wrote on Mar 1, 2011, 09:00:
It's a stand alone expansion, which is free to all players that purchased 'Elemental: War of magic' last year.

Any talk of 'brand new game' comes from the fact that so much of the original needed to the overhauled for the expansion to be considered a good game.
Exactly. I don't know how anyone can consider this a bad thing.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 09:28  Island Dog 

I would recommend reading through some of the developer journals that are posted quite often. They not only detail what FE is about, but also talks about the changes behind it.

[url=]http://forums.elementalgame.com/403882[/url]
[url=]http://forums.elementalgame.com/404765[/url]

4. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 09:00 boogiebac

It's a stand alone expansion, which is free to all players that purchased 'Elemental: War of magic' last year.

Any talk of 'brand new game' comes from the fact that so much of the original needed to the overhauled for the expansion to be considered a good game.

3. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 07:23 GayBlade

Demigod and Elemental have proven that Stardock's days of producing and creating quality games is over. I actually received refunds for both games per Stardock policy, but then Stardock banned me as a customer. Not sure what I did wrong to be worthy of a ban, but Stardock has made it clear they do not value my business.  

2. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 06:54 MoreLuckThanSkill

dj LiTh wrote on Mar 1, 2011, 05:10:
I really hope for their sake that this is an expansion and not a brand new game that will leave even less support for their other broken game by the same title.

Unfortunately, the latter is exactly what this is! Stardock mocks you, gamers!

1. Re: Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Diary, Screenshots Mar 1, 2011, 05:10 dj LiTh

I really hope for their sake that this is an expansion and not a brand new game that will leave even less support for their other broken game by the same title.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo