Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples

The website of composer Sam Hulick offers some music samples from his score for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Tripwire Interactive's upcoming first-person shooter sequel. In a separate update noting the completion of the score, he says a soundtrack album will be made available around the time of the game's release in the second quarter of this year. Thanks Joao.

View
9. Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples Feb 28, 2011, 10:09 SpectralMeat

ASeven wrote on Feb 27, 2011, 19:21:
I think you will be very surprised. In fact, I think you may see this game on sale soon enough. Let's just say that the open beta isn't that far off.

I hope you are telling the truth, I am really looking forward to this game.

Steam: SpectralMeat
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 27, 15:23 Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples ASeven
  2. Feb 27, 19:09 Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples DangerDog
  3. Feb 27, 19:21  Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples ASeven
  4. Feb 27, 21:33   Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples ShakyJake
  5. Feb 28, 01:36   Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples DangerDog
  6. Feb 28, 02:10    Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples Rilcon
  7. Feb 28, 05:46     Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples Zoom
  8. Feb 28, 05:51      Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples ASeven
>> 9. Feb 28, 10:09   Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Music Samples SpectralMeat

footer

Blue's News logo