Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week

The APB-Reloaded Website announces beta keys to the APB: All Points Bulletin reboot are coming this week: "Beta Application Keys will be sent this coming week. Once you receive the application key, then use it to access your unique application, and presuming you fill everything out correctly, you will be in line to get back on the streets of San Paro presuming you fulfill the requirements outlined in the post below by Neume."

View
2. Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week Feb 21, 2011, 12:31 Esoteric

Well, I think a lot of the first chance applicants were previous owners of the game. As a previous owner, I'd assume you had a vested interested in the game being good, as you paid for it already and might like to play again. I applied, hopefully I get in. The game definitely had some fun moments. It definitely wasn't worth a monthly sub, though.

So far the devs seem like they at least understand the problems and the game from a design perspective. Hopefully they are able to tweak the necessary things to make it more fun.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 21, 12:03 Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week Trooper119
>> 2. Feb 21, 12:31  Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week Esoteric
  3. Feb 21, 13:38 Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week WyldKat
  4. Feb 21, 15:12 Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week venomhed
  5. Feb 21, 15:28  Re: APB-Reloaded Beta Keys This Week |oR|jonvall
  6. Feb 21, 15:53 removed venomhed
  7. Feb 21, 17:54  I just don't get it... The Half Elf
  8. Feb 21, 18:35   Re: I just don't get it... Sepharo
  9. Feb 21, 20:22    Re: I just don't get it... The Half Elf
  11. Feb 21, 22:12     Re: I just don't get it... Sepharo