Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Men of War: Assault Squad Demo

A playable demo for Men of War: Assault Squad is now available, offering the chance to sample Digitalmindsoft's standalone World War II real-time tactics expansion. The demo is available on Steam, but since it does not require a Steam account to play, it is also mirrored on Gamer's Hell.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 18, 2011, 09:16 SpectralMeat

Managed to try the demo last night. What a game. Reminds me of the old RTS games on PC, has the CoH feels to it too. Really awesome game imo.

I own the original game but never played it, I am going to now I can't believe I missed out on a game like this.

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 16, 2011, 05:59 JaguarUSF

Yeah, the demo is single player only. What I mean is that in the full game, the skirmishes that in the demo are single player only are really designed for co-op.  

6. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 16, 2011, 05:26 Assassin

gilly775 wrote on Feb 15, 2011, 22:21:
But the Gamer's Hell link calls it a SP demo. lol
What lol? No lol at all. Try the demo, you'll see inside "Men of War: Assault Squad v1.75.1 Singleplayer Demo".

5. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 15, 2011, 22:21 gilly775

JaguarUSF wrote on Feb 15, 2011, 21:49:
Ecthelion wrote on Feb 15, 2011, 20:11:
Does this expansion offer anything new for singleplayer gamers?

You can do the skirmishes as a single player, but they are intended as co-op. Download the demo and see if you like it; what it offers is what SP will be.

But the Gamer's Hell link calls it a SP demo. lol

4. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 15, 2011, 21:49 JaguarUSF

Ecthelion wrote on Feb 15, 2011, 20:11:
Does this expansion offer anything new for singleplayer gamers?

You can do the skirmishes as a single player, but they are intended as co-op. Download the demo and see if you like it; what it offers is what SP will be.

3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 15, 2011, 20:11 Ecthelion

The Steam description only mentions multiplayer features. Does this expansion offer anything new for singleplayer gamers? Are there new campaigns, for example?  

2. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 15, 2011, 19:46 KilrathiAce

I can't wait for full game out in 8 days! Multiplayer in this game is awesome, and 8 player coop vs ai on hard is priceless.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Demo Feb 15, 2011, 18:53 LittleMe

Oh WOW!!!!! Great news. It was the demo for the Men of War that sold that game to me so well.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo