Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Catalyst Reference Drivers

AMD support now offers new version 11.2 reference drivers for AMD/ATI graphics cards. The new drivers include Catalyst AI texture filtering updates, tessellation controls, morphological anti-aliasing support for the ATI Radeon HD 5000 Series, and new quality settings for Blu-Ray playback. They also include performance improvements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (up to 11% faster on ATI Radeon HD 5000 Series single card configurations with anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing enabled) and Batman Arkham Asylum (up to 4% faster on ATI Radeon HD 5000 Series single configurations with anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing disabled).

View
1. Re: New Catalyst Reference Drivers Feb 15, 2011, 19:48 KilrathiAce

I have 5870 and for the first time ever I had weird bug happen with CCC after installing these drivers. When I opened CCC 3rd time since installing the drivers, the buttons on left side off CCC like performance, gaming, video, digital flat panel were all missing.... I had to kill ccc process and restart it, now they are back again. But... for the first time since I own 5870 since december 2009... I had this bug occur, and it happened right after I installed 11.2 drivers... so I hope there are no bugs but this was weird.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Feb 15, 19:48 Re: New Catalyst Reference Drivers KilrathiAce
  2. Feb 15, 20:55 Re: New Catalyst Reference Drivers KilrathiAce

footer

Blue's News logo