Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Darkspore Beta Begins

Maxis announces that closed beta testing of Darkspore is now underway, kicking off five weeks of testing of their upcoming action/RPG. Participants were selected from those who registered on the Darkspore Website, but there's still a chance to get in on one of the upcoming beta events for those who sign up now. To promote the beta they also offer this new trailer, which is also embedded below.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Darkspore Beta Begins Feb 17, 2011, 09:27 xXBatmanXx

Got me invite.....we shall see...  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Darkspore Beta Begins Feb 15, 2011, 20:00 Prez

This looks like a Spore/Diablo lovechild. Which actually sounds kind of awesome. Spore sucked except for the creature creator, which this game seems to use.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Darkspore Beta Begins Feb 15, 2011, 18:32 entr0py

Does anyone know if the game will be competitive multi-player centered? The Uber-leetness required for DotA clones is not at all appealing to me.  

1. Re: Darkspore Beta Begins Feb 15, 2011, 17:46 Suddenly_Dead

Can't say I'm not curious, but I'm also not optimistic. I loved building creatures in Spore, I just didn't like the game. This looks to be improving the former and replacing the latter, so we'll see.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo