Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Here's Valve's list of the ten bestselling titles on Steam for the week:

1. Test Drive Unlimited 2
  2. Magicka
  3. DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition
  4. Two Worlds II
  5. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
  6. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  7. DC Universe Online
  8. Dead Space 2
  9. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  10. Dragon Age II

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 14, 2011, 09:21 Gnolt

WTG Magicka
Nice to see people are not holding Two Worlds I against Two Worlds II

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 14, 2011, 04:46 Zoom

Here is the proof that a proper sequel to DK was overdue. Even with mixed reviews and being so far from the original it goes up to top 10...
Magicka too is a good surprise.
So yeah, there is still hope for us about getting games centered around gameplay and fun, rather than n-th iteration of "military shooter with 3rd person cover system".

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 22:03 mag

Good to see Magicka sticking around up there.  

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 19:32 Cutter

Prez wrote on Feb 13, 2011, 17:23:
Magicka is kicking ass! I'm interested in Dungeons as well; will wait a while to see what the final overall verdict of the game is. I've seen some conflicting reviews.

The demo was totally underwhelming. I may, may, pick it up in the bargain bin.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 19:21 ASeven

Magicka is indeed a good game now. 200K sold. Just wish the game had been released in the state it is now, it's not perfect but it's quite decent.  

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 19:08 joe2tiger

I was going to get Test Drive Unlimited 2 because I really loved the first one, but I heard really bad things about the launch state of this second game. Things like it is worse than the first game. Anyone who bought the game care to comment?  

Carl Sagan wrote:
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 17:23 Prez

Magicka is kicking ass! I'm interested in Dungeons as well; will wait a while to see what the final overall verdict of the game is. I've seen some conflicting reviews.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 16:56 osage no onna

Also nice to see Magicka climb back up to second spot. The better the game does, the more likely it is other devs copy the magic system. Wouldn't mind seeing it in TES VI.  

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 13, 2011, 16:25 Kobalt

Damn, good to see a indie game that sells for 40 sell so well. Dungeons isn't as good as dungeon keeper though =/  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo