The Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums
now have threads on Xbox 360 Issues
, PS3 Issues
, and PC Issues
, discussing problems and solutions for the racing sequel on all three platforms, along with a new work-in-progress official post-release FAQ
(thanks Ken). The list of issues being investigated and resolved for the PC edition follows (this was posted today, but refers to February 10th as tomorrow, so make of that what you will).
Issues Being Investigated:
- Manual Unavailable - Some users have reported that the PC install did not come with a PC manual. We're working on a solution for customers affected by this issue.
- Amazon not listed at /redeem - This should be resolved now.
- Changing your account password locks out your profile - This has been escalated for investigation.
- Some users did not receive a GT500 bonus code - Soon, you will be able to claim your pre-order bonus at www.testdriveunlimited2.com/redeem. This is not live yet, and should go live around tomorrow afternoon (feb 10), pacific time.
- Disappearing friends list? - Some users have reported that their friends list is disappearing in the game. Please provide me with a link to a thread with 10 unique users reporting this issue and I will escalate accordingly.
- Wheel control issues? - Wheel control issues will be tackled once the major service items are smoothed out.
- Wrong car image for Ferrari GTB China Ed. - This is fixed now. The correct car image now appears.
- The build title contains "QA" and "Review" - Known issue. Future versions should no longer contain the inaccurate label of "QA," but as expected the disc name will remain the same for the near future as they have already been printed.
- Version Discrepencies - This is working as designed for the moment. Depending on where and how you get the game, you will be provided with a different version number. While the version numbers differ, the game is identical. Future patches should bring all games to a unified version number.