Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Humans in Guild Wars 2

As noted on the ArenaNet Blog, this is Human Week for Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet's upcoming MMORPG sequel. They offer an article called Against the Wall: Humanity in Guild Wars 2 where writer John Ryan discusses the creation of the game's humans, and there's a large Human profile on the Guild Wars 2 site.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: On Humans in Guild Wars 2 Feb 11, 2011, 10:56 Zadig

GW had pretty good writing. The main stories weren't great, but they weren't offensively bad cliches (Bioware) and the continuity was occasionally excellent. They really take their "lore" seriously.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: On Humans in Guild Wars 2 Feb 11, 2011, 01:55 WyldKat

Sepharo wrote on Feb 10, 2011, 21:14:
That's actually a pretty cool article with all the sounds clips matching the blurbs about the setting.

It is actually.. and the little kids playing and shouting,"LIGHTNING BOLT!" had me rolling.

Sounds like the game will make use of the whole NPC "dynamic" conversations type thing like we've seen in the GTAIV series, Fable, and RDR, which should add LOADS to the "life" of the gameworld.

2. Re: On Humans in Guild Wars 2 Feb 10, 2011, 21:14 Sepharo

That's actually a pretty cool article with all the sounds clips matching the blurbs about the setting.  

1. Re: On Humans in Guild Wars 2 Feb 10, 2011, 20:37 WyldKat

WOW... I can play HUMANS in an MMO?!?!?!?

AMAZING!!!!

...sorry, no one else did it so I had to. Looking forward to this one.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo