Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON

Kalypso Media and Chromatrix announce a license agreement to allow the use of The Dark Eye title and rules from what they call "Europe's biggest roleplaying world" for use in DEMONICON, their upcoming action/RPG, which is now titled The Dark Eye – DEMONICON. This seems to have been the intent of the game all along, as this it was originally announced with the title The Dark Eye: Demonicon, which was later changed to Demonicon: The Dark Eye, but was simply called Demonicon, when Kalypso acquired the game last year. "By integrating the official The Dark Eye rules, DEMONICON becomes the must-have title in the hearts and minds for the fans of The Dark Eye world and creates a new and exciting brand for fans of action role playing games to experience." says Simon Hellwig, Global Managing Director, Kalypso Media Group.

View
4. Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON Feb 10, 2011, 02:53 StingingVelvet

PropheT wrote on Feb 10, 2011, 01:17:
space captain wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 23:44:
werent the two drakensang games released in the US? it uses the dark eye system, and i played the english version - its not bad

The first was, although I don't recall seeing the sequel anywhere. I liked the first game, too, I agree that it wasn't bad.

The sequel is on Gamersgate in English. I was waiting for a possible UK boxed release but I will probably give in here soon.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 9, 22:57 Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON MoreLuckThanSkill
  2. Feb 9, 23:44 Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON space captain
  3. Feb 10, 01:17  Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON PropheT
>> 4. Feb 10, 02:53   Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON StingingVelvet

footer

Blue's News logo