Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON

Kalypso Media and Chromatrix announce a license agreement to allow the use of The Dark Eye title and rules from what they call "Europe's biggest roleplaying world" for use in DEMONICON, their upcoming action/RPG, which is now titled The Dark Eye DEMONICON. This seems to have been the intent of the game all along, as this it was originally announced with the title The Dark Eye: Demonicon, which was later changed to Demonicon: The Dark Eye, but was simply called Demonicon, when Kalypso acquired the game last year. "By integrating the official The Dark Eye rules, DEMONICON becomes the must-have title in the hearts and minds for the fans of The Dark Eye world and creates a new and exciting brand for fans of action role playing games to experience." says Simon Hellwig, Global Managing Director, Kalypso Media Group.

View
4. Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON Feb 10, 2011, 02:53 StingingVelvet

PropheT wrote on Feb 10, 2011, 01:17:
space captain wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 23:44:
werent the two drakensang games released in the US? it uses the dark eye system, and i played the english version - its not bad

The first was, although I don't recall seeing the sequel anywhere. I liked the first game, too, I agree that it wasn't bad.

The sequel is on Gamersgate in English. I was waiting for a possible UK boxed release but I will probably give in here soon.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 9, 22:57 Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON MoreLuckThanSkill
  2. Feb 9, 23:44 Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON space captain
  3. Feb 10, 01:17  Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON PropheT
>> 4. Feb 10, 02:53   Re: The Dark Eye License for DEMONICON StingingVelvet

footer

Blue's News logo