Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Kings and Castles "On Hold"

Kings and Castles is currently "on hold," reports Big Download, who contacted Gas Powered Games to ask about the status of their upcoming real-time strategy game. "Well... We've put the project on hold for now, but the moment I know more I will let you know..." GPG's CEO Chris Taylor revealed. "I can't go into those details just yet... let's call it a 'timing' thing..." The game was announced about a year ago, and since then 35 video blogs appeared on the Kings and Castles Website, the last of which announced in October that preproduction on the game was complete, and a month later it was announced that the game would receive monthly DLC updates.

View
6. Re: Kings and Castles "On Hold" Feb 6, 2011, 05:13 mixma242

I'm not sure why everyone seems so happy... The game concept seemed decent. Space Siege aside, I have found other GPG's to range from decent to good. I enjoyed both the Dungeon Sieges and Demigod (and yes, I was playing Demigod at the start), while I found both SC's to be okay. It seems like we lose something on this news and don't get anything back.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 5, 18:42 Re: Kings and Castles "On Hold" Sempai
  2. Feb 5, 20:13  Re: Kings and Castles Golwar
  3. Feb 5, 22:12   Re: Kings and Castles eRe4s3r
  4. Feb 5, 22:12 Re: Kings and Castles mag
  5. Feb 6, 04:56  Re: Kings and Castles Dmitri_M
>> 6. Feb 6, 05:13 Re: Kings and Castles "On Hold" mixma242
  7. Feb 6, 05:57  Re: Kings and Castles Golwar
  8. Feb 6, 09:42  Re: Kings and Castles eRe4s3r
  9. Feb 6, 10:08   Re: Kings and Castles nonstop
  10. Feb 6, 11:31    Re: Kings and Castles Prez