Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens

1C Company announces the second stage of the Men of War: Assault Squad Beta on Steam is now underway, and that the game's release is planned for February 25. Word is: "Men of War: Assault Squad Open Beta stage 2 introduces a new playable faction from the full game, the Soviet Union. There are also a variety of improvements in gameplay and balance."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 4, 2011, 11:42 Ant

When does beta end?  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 16:36 LittleMe

Great news! Looking forward to it. My beta client updated recently too.. Best multiplayer RTS, imo.  

Perpetual debt is slavery.

3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 15:35 KilrathiAce

JaguarUSF wrote on Feb 3, 2011, 12:10:
So what's different between this and the original game?

improved multiplayer by a ton, engine wise, gameplay wise, a lot of tweaks. Oh and game will be out feb 25. You should try out multiplayer beta, u may love it.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

2. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 12:10 JaguarUSF

So what's different between this and the original game?  

1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 12:02 sfMadMax

So far I enjoyed the 1st open Beta, looking forward to the new factions!  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo