Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens

1C Company announces the second stage of the Men of War: Assault Squad Beta on Steam is now underway, and that the game's release is planned for February 25. Word is: "Men of War: Assault Squad Open Beta stage 2 introduces a new playable faction from the full game, the Soviet Union. There are also a variety of improvements in gameplay and balance."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 4, 2011, 11:42 Ant

When does beta end?  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 16:36 LittleMe

Great news! Looking forward to it. My beta client updated recently too.. Best multiplayer RTS, imo.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 15:35 KilrathiAce

JaguarUSF wrote on Feb 3, 2011, 12:10:
So what's different between this and the original game?

improved multiplayer by a ton, engine wise, gameplay wise, a lot of tweaks. Oh and game will be out feb 25. You should try out multiplayer beta, u may love it.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

2. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 12:10 JaguarUSF

So what's different between this and the original game?  

1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad This Month, Second Beta Opens Feb 3, 2011, 12:02 sfMadMax

So far I enjoyed the 1st open Beta, looking forward to the new factions!  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo