Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Thanks to j.c.f. for sending along this article (registration required) explaining the very harsh winter weather we've been seeing, which is apparently related to an unusually mild period further north and on up into the arctic. Oh yeah, and it's snowing here again at the moment, and we have a heavy storm predicted for overnight. Time to plan a warm vacation at the north pole.

Frigid Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Society.
Cuboy Quest.
Links: The United States of Shame. Thanks Neatorama.
Eight 2010 Box Office Flops Destined to Become Cult Classics.
Story: Driver stopped in England and again in New Zealand by the same cop. Thanks brother19.
Science: Gravity's lenses may skew surveys of early galaxies.
Recalling memories while asleep helps lock them in place.
Legend of Zelda Chicken Attack Cosplay.
Zoom in for Better Booping. I know that look oh so well.
Spelling Bee Trophy FAIL.
Media: The Lego Batman, Spider-Man, & Superman Movie. NSFW.
Cars On Ice FAIL and Car Frozen Solid.
Lithuanian Volleyball Spike Win.
The Funnies: Brevity.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2011, 22:21 xXBatmanXx

Interesting....got re invited to APB Beta....be interesting to get back into it....I am hoping for the best, as I was a pretty loud cheerleader for this game when it was being developed....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2011, 16:55 Nameless Again

I tell you, I'm loving all the snow. I'd been stuck out in bumfuck Nevada for the last decade and moved back East this last summer. Took back up cross country skiing and having a blast. They don't call it white gold for nothing.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2011, 16:26 Sleeeeepy

Hmm didn't you post that driver stopped twice story before? I'm thought it was from here that I first saw it... Could be wrong though.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2011, 11:40 scratz

I'm jealous of your winter. Here in Utah we had a decent start, then nothing but dry above-average temps with sleet and rain.

Bah. My snowblower is rusting away in the garage.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo