Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends

The BioWare Blog has details on Dragon Age Legends, the upcoming Dragon Age Facebook game that ties in with Dragon Age II, EA's role-playing sequel. The game will allow players to unlock loot for Dragon Age II, and they offer details on each of the five items, saying they will explain how the unlocking works in a future update.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 16:51 entr0py

kimbambaman wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 14:56:
wonkawonka wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 10:11:
Well the only thing I care about is if we can get those items outside of Facebook, which I won't touch with a ten-foot pole.

Agree with you 100%. I played the little flash based game that preceded DA1, that was actually kinda fun and it didn't require me to surrender all my privacy.

I've got no interest in Facebook either. But I recently broke down and made an anonymous account just so I could easily comment on websites. You don't NEED to surrender your privacy, they just ask that you do. You only need something that sounds like a name. Here's a list if you're not feeling creative.

http://www.cartalk.com/content/about/credits/credits.html

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 14:56 kimbambaman

wonkawonka wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 10:11:
Well the only thing I care about is if we can get those items outside of Facebook, which I won't touch with a ten-foot pole.

Agree with you 100%. I played the little flash based game that preceded DA1, that was actually kinda fun and it didn't require me to surrender all my privacy.

"Everybody out of the universe!" - Nibbler, Futurama

7. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 14:55 kimbambaman

JoeNapalm wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 12:00:
Verno wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 10:50:
Do you think they would pass up a chance to sell some overpowered items for ridiculous prices? This is the company who put an NPC into the game who broke the 4th wall to ask for a CC in the middle of dialogue.

See, now when you put it that way, it just sounds...

...yeah, there's no way to make that sound good.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Sure there is: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/11/6/

"Everybody out of the universe!" - Nibbler, Futurama

6. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 13:24 Icewind

Facebook....if you have one, you aren't a gamer. You're either:

#1: Bored Housewife
#2: Pedophile
#3: Teenager

5. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 12:00 JoeNapalm

Verno wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 10:50:
Do you think they would pass up a chance to sell some overpowered items for ridiculous prices? This is the company who put an NPC into the game who broke the 4th wall to ask for a CC in the middle of dialogue.

See, now when you put it that way, it just sounds...

...yeah, there's no way to make that sound good.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

4. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 11:01 Yakubs

Mix creative enterprises and public companies at your own peril.  

3. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 10:50 Verno

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham

2. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 10:11 wonkawonka

1. Re: Dragon Age II Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends Jan 25, 2011, 10:09 StingingVelvet

I am so tempted to ruin the game balance in DA2 with these overpowered items, let me tell ya.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo