Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 25, 2011, 09:29 Verno

You're going to be that guy getting eaten in The Road  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: iPhone babies Jan 25, 2011, 01:03 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Jan 25, 2011, 01:01:
How about some practical skills instead? How to cook, clean, repair and build things?

Unnecessary.

In the rare event that I personally need to do any of that I'll just read a Wikipedia article and take my time.

2. Re: iPhone babies Jan 25, 2011, 01:01 Cutter

How about some practical skills instead? How to cook, clean, repair and build things?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. iPhone babies Jan 24, 2011, 22:24 sliv

My 2-year-old just turned two last weekend, successfully opened up the text messaging app, chose the most recent person my wife texted (which was me) took a picture of his shoe, sent that with the message "J" to my phone, all the while calling my cell phone. I answered the phone to hear him laughing and my wife's voice a distance a way and the text sound rang in my ear. He has his own apps he likes to play and plays them well.

There's been a lot of press on this; some positive, some negative. All I have to say is we're in the technology age and they should know how to use this stuff if they plan on keeping up on the very fast-moving wave. And, besides, it's nice to be able to have an enjoyable dinner at a restaurant on occasion. Those with 2-year-olds know exactly what I mean.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo