Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed

Pete Hines of Bethesda Softworks confirms more DLC for Fallout: New Vegas is in the works. "Oh absolutely," Bethesda's VP of PR and marketing tells VG247. "I donít think weíve ever had a product where we said, ĎYeah, weíre just gonna do one DLC pack and thatís all she wrote.í We like to support our products. We like to do a good job of that, and I donít think putting out one DLC pack would reach that. I would say you can probably look for other stuff from us down the road." Target platforms are not mentioned, and when asked if presumptions that the Dead Money DLC for Obsidian's action/RPG will eventually be coming to the PC and PlayStation 3 are accurate, he remained elusive: "I think weíll probably just have to wait and see. I wouldnít want to say anything more then [sic] that," he tells them. "Right now, itís exclusive to 360. Thatís the only place you can get it. Iím not going to comment on other platforms."

View
20. Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Jan 24, 2011, 18:01 StingingVelvet

DG wrote on Jan 24, 2011, 17:30:
NV is probably the buggiest game I can remember seeing through. It CTD, which in one full-day session happened 4 times, about equal to my combined total CTD on this PC, which I built about the time SP1 was released for Vista almost 2 years ago.

By far most bugs though are in no way related to possible PC issues, and go right down to little things like the constant muttering of "I can't believe Primm wimped out and accepted NCR rule" when I instilled Meyers. I find it hard to imagine anyone paying attention isn't seeing a lot of bugs in even a short session.

Maybe we don't have those bugs, did you ever think of that? I find it funny that you insist that's not possible considering the endless number of configuration differences you could have from me.

I haven't had a CTD problem with any game in five years. I can probably count the total number of CTDs I have had in any games on one hand in that same time period. I keep a clean PC and do not overclock, which I feel is a big part of it, but I am sure you will tell me your PC is perfect.

In any case, including the little dialogue flub you did tells me you are counting some very insignificant things as bugs. I may have been called a him when I was a her once or twice, I may have had an enemy get stuck in geometry a couple times, but that is pretty standard open-world games stuff and nothing serious enough for me to bitch about. Even if you count little things like that though I probably had a handful in 100 hours. I guess your standards are different from mine.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 24, 10:44 Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Verno
  2. Jan 24, 11:15  Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  5. Jan 24, 12:20  Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed JoeNapalm
  6. Jan 24, 12:22   Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Jerykk
  7. Jan 24, 12:26    Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed JoeNapalm
  9. Jan 24, 12:26    Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Elf Shot The Food
  14. Jan 24, 15:03   matthew@welchkin.net Watter
  17. Jan 24, 15:51    Re: matthew@welchkin.net Jerykk
  3. Jan 24, 11:21 Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Verno
  11. Jan 24, 13:40  Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  13. Jan 24, 15:02   Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Dunkirk
  15. Jan 24, 15:25    Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  4. Jan 24, 12:20 Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Silicon Avatar
  10. Jan 24, 13:02  Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Stolk
  8. Jan 24, 12:26 Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Creston
  12. Jan 24, 14:19 Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed jimnms
  16. Jan 24, 15:26  Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  18. Jan 24, 17:30   Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed DG
>> 20. Jan 24, 18:01    Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  21. Jan 24, 18:23     Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed TurdFergasun
  22. Jan 24, 19:11      Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  23. Jan 24, 19:11    Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed jimnms
  24. Jan 24, 19:55     Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed StingingVelvet
  19. Jan 24, 17:34   Re: More Fallout: New Vegas DLC Confirmed Draugr

footer

Blue's News logo