The SOE Forums
have details on a new patch that's now live in DC Universe Online
, bringing their MMORPG to version 1.03 (thanks VG247
). The change list follows.
- Improved Client performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
- Addressed an issue where other characters may appear to "warp" onscreen.
- The time it takes to get to Character Selection on launch has been reduced.
- Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
- The player’s Voice Chat Channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to lowest:
- Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
- Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
- Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
- Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
- No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- A Crook’s Best Friend mission is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Pressing the "Accept" button on the Server Selection screen multiple times should no longer result in odd ssues with Character Creation movies and UI.