Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Magicka This Month

Paradox Interactive and Arrowhead Games announce January 25 as the release date for Magicka, saying the boxed version of the fantasy-themed action game will arrive on shelves in the US and EU on February 15. This new trailer offers an interview and a look at gameplay, and here's how Paradox describes the game: "Magicka will transport players into a fantasy environment unlike anything ever experienced before. Save the world of Magicka from doom as a co-op effort in a team of four, or single handedly using a fully dynamic spell system. Prepare to defeat the evil wizard as you wreak havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness in thirteen action packed levels. "

View
1. Re: Magicka This Month Jan 22, 2011, 16:28 Bucky

I forget where I read it, but it was said that the game played better with a controller. Now one is on order, which will help with all those other games I want that are controller based.

Unless my eyes deceived me, that was a mage with a machine gun. Just.....yes.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Jan 22, 16:28 Re: Magicka This Month Bucky
  2. Jan 22, 17:46  Re: Magicka This Month Wowbagger_TIP
  4. Jan 22, 18:21   Re: Magicka This Month Cutter
  6. Jan 22, 22:36    Re: Magicka This Month Jerykk
  3. Jan 22, 18:18  Re: Magicka This Month Golwar
  5. Jan 22, 19:12 Re: Magicka This Month bigspender
  7. Jan 23, 02:34 Re: Magicka This Month mag
  8. Jan 23, 07:09 Re: Magicka This Month Alamar
  9. Jan 23, 09:03 Re: Magicka This Month Zadig
  10. Jan 23, 19:41  Re: Magicka This Month MoreLuckThanSkill