Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Screenshots

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 23, 2011, 13:24 sauron

Are those IL2 shots really screencaptures or are they art? They look very impressive if they really are in-game footage.

Also, what is up with the border on the official site? Fantasy girl-warriors with platemail chastity belts and brassieres as the surround for an epic WW2 flight sim? Very weird.

Kittens!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 23, 2011, 10:20 Prez

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 22, 2011, 21:37:
Wow, pretty sure my computer became chock full of viruses just glancing at that Cannon Fodder 3 site.

Haha- no kidding. What is up with that?

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 23, 2011, 08:06 sfMadMax

I've actually been following the game for the past 2 weeks, It's lead developer is Oleg Maddox "Il2-Series" So the game already has high standards to meet. I love some of the websites displaying this as a console game. I though Oleg said he will never move to consoles because there is not enough raw processing power behind them.  

4. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 22, 2011, 23:21 Aero

Dmitri_M wrote on Jan 22, 2011, 21:28:
It was previously known as "Storm of War". The name change to IL2 Cliffs of Dover is recent. I guess to bank off IL2's good name, smart move really.

Ohhhh... So this is Battle of Britain: Storm of War. I gotcha, I thought this was another Wings of Prey sort of deal.

Actually, in that case, it looks a little disappointing. And Ubisoft? Ugh. I'm sure it will be good... after the dust settles, and with some patching.

I hadn't really been following the development, but it looks like it's kind of falling apart at the end here.

3. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 22, 2011, 21:37 MoreLuckThanSkill

Wow, pretty sure my computer became chock full of viruses just glancing at that Cannon Fodder 3 site.

2. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 22, 2011, 21:28 Dmitri_M

It was previously known as "Storm of War". The name change to IL2 Cliffs of Dover is recent. I guess to bank off IL2's good name, smart move really.  

1. Re: Saturday Screenshots Jan 22, 2011, 21:18 Aero

Nice... Cliffs of Dover looks pretty good. First I've heard of it. I wonder how that happened.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo