Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated]

There are no fewer than ten new Dead Space 2 trailers on the YouTube, offering a flood of gameplay from the upcoming horror-themed shooter sequel. The clips are Hacking Stasis Controls, Buying Weapons & Suit, Puker Attack, Big "Behemoth" Necromorph Battle, Hellish Mind Games, All Aboard the Freak Train, Wrong Day for Laundry, Always Be Prepared, Having Elevator Problems?, and Necromorph Surprise. Thanks Computer and Video Games. Update: Never mind, the videos have now been changed to private and the CVG story has been deleted outright. Presumably the men in black are on their way to wipe the memories of everyone who viewed these clips.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 21, 2011, 21:51 Dirwulf

Dirwulf wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 17:48:
Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 16:29:
$60 for this game? LOL! Have another hit on the crack pipe EA. See you in the bargain bin.

Did you play the first one? It was worth every penny.

I would like to retract my own statement. I don't know what I was thinking. Well, actually I do. The console version. I will have to agree that $60 for the PC version is a RIP OFF. Just like what Activision has done with the CoD franchise. I refuse to pay $60 for any PC game. Hell, I'll rarely pay $50.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 21, 2011, 03:04 Dev

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 12:16:
The game comes out in 5 days, if there was any justice in the world any NDA would be over by now.

Sometimes thats a warning sign if the company doesn't want any footage to be seen before the game is released. Like they are afraid of getting negative hype if people actually see it before buying it.

12. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 19:00 entr0py

That's good. I thought all the promotional videos for this game were going to consist of old women looking sickened.

Edit: Or maybe it will after all, I see the videos are down.

11. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 18:29 swaaye

I'd pay $30 for DS2. I only got about halfway through the first game before I was bored with the gameplay. But I'm a sucker for sci-fi stuff.  

10. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 17:48 Dirwulf

Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 16:29:
$60 for this game? LOL! Have another hit on the crack pipe EA. See you in the bargain bin.

Did you play the first one? It was worth every penny.

9. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 16:29 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

8. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 12:45 Kxmode

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 12:16:
The game comes out in 5 days, if there was any justice in the world any NDA would be over by now.

There is no justice in the world. Phoenix Wright saw to that.

7. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout Jan 20, 2011, 12:31 SpectralMeat

I searched youtube for some new gameplay footage and there is a 15 minute long gameplay of the first 15 minutes of the game. I personally do not care much about spoilers and stuff so I watched it and I gotta say the game starts out in a pretty disturbing way, pretty much the same feelings I had about the first game when I was playing it.

Loved the demo for DS2 and I am going to get the game but not on day 1.

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 12:16 StingingVelvet

5. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout Jan 20, 2011, 11:46 mch

Wonder if the the "Puker Attack" video is the same one I've see on TV, where Isaac (very cheesily) says "Nobody pukes on me" or something?

That commercial had me pretty worried about DS2. I had my reservations about them adding a voice for Isaac, and if he was going to be dropping cheesy one-liners ala Duke Nukem...that would have been quite the departure from the original.

I played through the demo, though, and the voice parts weren't bad. Guess we'll see next week.

PSN: CaseDesignate

4. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout [Updated] Jan 20, 2011, 11:46 Kxmode

It's a GIANT Trailer blowout sale! Ev'rythin' muss go! We haf RED trailers, BLUE trailers! Green trailers too! Heck, we even haf PINK trailers fo' all yo' pansy, pinko commies! Shooooowie! So come on down t'BUCKS TRAILER EMPORIUM! Because at Buck's Trailer Emporium yer is happy t'git hitched! Yeeeeeeehawwwwww! Fry mah hide!  

3. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout Jan 20, 2011, 11:11 SpectralMeat

Ahh okay, thanks for the update Blue.  

2. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout Jan 20, 2011, 11:02  Blue 

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 20, 2011, 10:56:
Am I the only one getting the "this video is private" message?

Nope, it's not just you. They have all now been marked private, and the CVG story was deleted. Guess this was an NDA breach.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

1. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Blowout Jan 20, 2011, 10:56 SpectralMeat

Am I the only one getting the "this video is private" message?  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo