Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Iron Grip: Marauders Open Beta

ISOTX announces that Iron Grip: Marauders is now in open beta, offering the opportunity to go hands-on with this turn-based strategy game that's played in a browser that they've dubbed an SBBG (Strategy Based Browser Game). The free-to-play game uses the Unity engine for a fully 3D experience. The beta is live, but they are still planning improvements. "We still have many ideas for new units and features. Over the next months, we will try to work these out and implement them into the game. So, stay tuned for news updates," says Creative Director Vincent van Geel.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Iron Grip: Marauders Open Beta Jan 18, 2011, 17:39 Prez

Hump wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 15:08:
These guys need to secure the funding of a large publisher. After Warlords its evident they have professional level skills along with a lot of cools ideas.

I'd buy 4 copies to play on my LAN if they just made Iron Grip Warlords Source and it was exactly like the original. Better yet if they added content and made improvements to the AI!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Iron Grip: Marauders Open Beta Jan 18, 2011, 15:08 Hump

These guys need to secure the funding of a large publisher. After Warlords its evident they have professional level skills along with a lot of cools ideas.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

1. Re: Iron Grip: Marauders Open Beta Jan 18, 2011, 10:20 Prez

This is nothing like Iron Grip Warlords, which I loved, and while I find that unfortunate, I'm actually intrigued by this new game. Think I'll give it a whirl tonight or tomorrow.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo