Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Alganon PvP Progress

An update on the Quest Online Website by Derek Smart outlines progress on PvP support in Alganon, Quest Online's free-to-play MMORPG. The post discusses the imminent launch of Phase III of PvP support, the difficulty of adding this feature to a PvE game, plans for improved graphics, and a sidetrack into Derek's obsession with tracking down negative comments about himself or his work on the internet for refutation, and his willingness to ban disruptive members of their forums.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Alganon PvP Progress Jan 18, 2011, 19:15 Stormsinger

Sepharo wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 18:41:
To be perfectly honest, given my industry exposure, tenure, and history of dealing with online anti-social misfits like myself, stuff like this doesnít bother me at all; because for me itís just another day at the farm and on the job.

If only he'd had the decency and integrity to include your addition...maybe I'd have a shred of respect for the twit. But then again, I suppose that if he had that much decency and integrity, he'd probably not have spent so many hours flaming people whose opinions differed from his own solely -because- they differed from his.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Alganon PvP Progress Jan 18, 2011, 18:42 Dirwulf

Hey did you know you can now fly in the old areas in World of Warcraft...  

3. Re: Alganon PvP Progress Jan 18, 2011, 18:41 Sepharo

To be perfectly honest, given my industry exposure, tenure, and history of dealing with online anti-social misfits like myself, stuff like this doesnít bother me at all; because for me itís just another day at the farm and on the job.

2. Re: Alganon PvP Progress Jan 18, 2011, 17:19 WyldKat

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 16:55:
Sooo... nobody is actually playing this game?

Pretty much...

1. Re: Alganon PvP Progress Jan 18, 2011, 16:55 MoreLuckThanSkill

Sooo... nobody is actually playing this game?  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo