Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 18:40 PHJF

When I finished the game I saw I had ~90%, so I'm like, well, I may as well get the trophy...

... about 40 hours of pure, unadulterated, shameless grinding later, I had it.

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 18:10 Golwar

PHJF wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 15:46:
I think they lost a lot of the fan base after the debacle that was XIII. I sure as shit won't be picking up the next one if it is REMOTELY similar to XIII, and I'm an avid JRPG player.

If I remember that correct, you got Platin for FFXIII. So either you were really really desperate or you weren't that disappointed.

Anyways, I have still some hope that they'll manage to make a great game somewhen. They gave me Chrono Trigger, that love will last till the very end of my days.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 15:46 PHJF

I think they lost a lot of the fan base after the debacle that was XIII. I sure as shit won't be picking up the next one if it is REMOTELY similar to XIII, and I'm an avid JRPG player.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 12:36 ASJD

necrosis wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 10:15:
If Square Enix releases another Final Fantasy game... does anyone really care?

Day 1! FF13 was awesome!

Seriously

I would bet anything over 1.5 million sales within the first week of release in Japan and US.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 11:50 Verno

Kobalt wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 11:16:
I know commenters on blues news aren't exactly known for their intelligence, but come on. You know full well that it will do well.

You're a commenter on Bluesnews but I guess you aren't intelligent enough to realize that nor read the thread. Final Fantasy doesn't have the same franchise power it used to and FF13 was the leader in used game trading one month after release. FF14 performed horribly both critically and financially. I don't see any evidence that FF13-2 will perform well just because the initial release did - it was the first FF game on a next-gen platform, it was going to do well if it was FF - Shit in a Box. Long time fans wanted one badly and the newer generation wanted to see what the big deal was. Somehow I doubt either crowd was happy.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 11:16 Kobalt

I know commenters on blues news aren't exactly known for their intelligence, but come on. You know full well that it will do well.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 10:15 necrosis

If Square Enix releases another Final Fantasy game... does anyone really care?  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 18, 2011, 09:55 Verno

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Releases In North America And Europe “Next Winter”.

I hope this flops hard. FF13 had the benefit of there being no FF games for next-gen systems for years but now people know better. It was one of the most traded used games of last year which means consumer perception of its value wasn't very favorable. After the FF14 debacle I have to wonder how they have the gall to announce a sequel to 13 a year after the fact.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo