Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PlanetSide Next Nears

Eurogamer.net has word from Sony Online Entertainment's John Smedley on upcoming MMORPG plans. He tells them The Agency is still expected for PC and PS3 later this year, and says PlanetSide Next is due in the first half of this year, saying it should be late first quarter or early second quarter. He also tells them that in addition to their announced upcoming projects (The Agency, PS3 Free Realms, PlanetSide Next, and EverQuest Next), SOE also has "a lot" of unannounced projects in the works.

View
22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

2. Re: PlanetSide Next Nears Jan 17, 2011, 11:07 ColoradoHoudini

I hope they pull it off right..
The market needs a larger-scaled FPS. there's Firefall.. but too many idiot jackass carebear, FPS-stupid dumbasses are looking to RPG or do PvE only/mainly content in a larger FPS.
Also, until i know otherwise, Firefall is one-faction with instanced PvP.. in a game lore that doesn't support that theory, and that idea is fucking awful anyhow. Scare resources you say.. let's be one faction and fight in an arena! lol. (god I hope that changes)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: PlanetSide Next Nears Jan 17, 2011, 10:57 Nate

PlanetSide Next has been in development for a while?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo