Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week

The Steam Users' Forums announce a launch date change for the Windows edition of Monday Night Combat, the multiplayer third-person shooter. Word is: "We've decided to change the launch date from January 17th to a week later on January 24th. We'd like to have a solid launch with more bug fixes and more time to polish as well as add some new content. The BETA will continue until we launch." Thanks Big Download.

View
2. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 19:31 Bucky

I first heard about this game whilst reading Penny Arcade one day. Got super excited...and then found out it was an Xbox Live Arcade only game. I might have cried myself to sleep that night.

Now it's nearly here for the PC, and the devs go and delay it a week. That, in my mind, is a very good thing. It shows they care about the game and are putting in the work to make it a good port. I've been loosely following the beta progress, and it seems they are involved with the community and really making an effort on this.

With no Bulletstorm demo, I think I'll wait for it to go on sale and buy this instead. In fact, I think I'm gonna buy it right now.

Edit: I forgot, pre-order=beta participation. Woo!

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 14, 19:30 Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week UConnBBall
>> 2. Jan 14, 19:31 Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Bucky
  3. Jan 14, 20:28 Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Chazix
  4. Jan 14, 22:39  Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week UConnBBall
  5. Jan 14, 23:46   Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week KezClone

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo