Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week

The Steam Users' Forums announce a launch date change for the Windows edition of Monday Night Combat, the multiplayer third-person shooter. Word is: "We've decided to change the launch date from January 17th to a week later on January 24th. We'd like to have a solid launch with more bug fixes and more time to polish as well as add some new content. The BETA will continue until we launch." Thanks Big Download.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 23:46 KezClone

UConnBBall wrote on Jan 14, 2011, 22:39:
Yes only Mondays and only Combat.

Don't forget Thursday's Cuddle and Storytime.

4. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 22:39 UConnBBall

Yes only Mondays and only Combat.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 20:28 Chazix

So, your only supposed to play it on Monday nights?  

2. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 19:31 Bucky

I first heard about this game whilst reading Penny Arcade one day. Got super excited...and then found out it was an Xbox Live Arcade only game. I might have cried myself to sleep that night.

Now it's nearly here for the PC, and the devs go and delay it a week. That, in my mind, is a very good thing. It shows they care about the game and are putting in the work to make it a good port. I've been loosely following the beta progress, and it seems they are involved with the community and really making an effort on this.

With no Bulletstorm demo, I think I'll wait for it to go on sale and buy this instead. In fact, I think I'm gonna buy it right now.

Edit: I forgot, pre-order=beta participation. Woo!

1. Re: PC Monday Night Combat Delayed 1 Week Jan 14, 2011, 19:30 UConnBBall

Love this on XBox but this will be a blast on PC. I am getting my mouse and keyboard skills (or lack of skills) ready.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo